What do you want to be after you graduate college? A consultant, a tech start-up entrepreneur, a cyber security analyst, an enterprise architect, to name a few?
Whatever your career goal is, IST can take you there.
The courses you’ll study at IST and the skills you learn while working in teams, tackling real-life challenges, and gaining valuable experience while completing an internship (or two) will make you hugely marketable in the workforce. And we can help ensure that the organizations that you are best suited for find out about you!
Our Office of Career Solutions and Corporate Engagement is dedicated to helping you find the right full-time job or internship, or guiding you on the path to achieving success as an entrepreneur or to pursuing an advanced degree, if that’s what you choose.
We cultivate relationships with employers and show them the value of hiring IST graduates so that each year, more and more companies attend our college-exclusive career fairs, eager for a chance to interview and hire students with aspirations and skills just like yours!
IST’s Office of Career Solutions and Corporate Engagement can help you launch out of college straight into success:
- IST-only job posting system (COMPASS) that allows you to search for internships, co-ops, and full-time jobs unique to your major.
- Year-round workshops led by Career Solutions staff on topics like salary negotiation, dressing for success, personal branding through social media, and obtaining security clearances.
- Career counseling, interview coaching, resume reviews, executive monitoring, corporate day trips, and networking events.
Where Our Students Go
- 35% Consulting
- 19% Technology / Energy
- 17% Financial
- 14% Government / Defense Contracting
- 6% Insurance / Healthcare
- 9% All Other Employers
By The Numbers
- 86% average placement rate since 2007
- $62,704 average starting salary
- $4,907 average signing bonus