All students who are currently in other colleges and wish to change into a College of IST major must follow the following steps:
- Review the Entrance to Major requirements for the major you are seeking.
- Attend a drop-in appointment and meet with an IST adviser to determine whether you are eligible to pursue your desired major.
- If eligible, request a change of major to the IST pre-major (INFST_PMAJ) through Update Academics in LionPATH.
- Once approved, you will be assigned an adviser and it is recommended you make an appointment via Starfish to discuss the major and your plan.
- **Note – if you are below a 2.0 cumulative GPA, you cannot change your college until you reach 2.0 or above.
For more information on the University Policy on Change of Major click here.