Students can schedule meetings with staff in the college's various Academic Services offices to get the information, resources, and guidance they need to be successful. Use the resources below to schedule an appointment.
Undergraduate Academic Advising
Fall 2023 | Drop-In Advising
Drop-in advising appointments for the fall semester will be held at the times and formats below. These sessions, capped at 10 minutes in length, are available at the times listed below for quick questions and are not meant for long-term planning.
Regular fall drop-ins (August 30-December 15)
- Mondays - 9-11 a.m. (online via Zoom only) and 1:30-3:30 p.m. (in person only, E103 Westgate Building)
- Tuesdays - 9-11 a.m. and 1:30-3:30 p.m. (in person only, E103 Westgate Building)
- Wednesdays - 1:30-3:30 p.m. (in person only, E103 Westgate Building)
- Thursdays - 1:30-3:30 p.m. (in person only, E103 Westgate Building)
Fall 2023 | Scheduled Appointments
To schedule an appointment with a career coach in the Office of Career Solutions and Corporate Engagement:
- Visit Starfish
- Search for "Information Sciences Career Solutions" in the services section
- Click on "Schedule an Appointment" on the left-hand side if you are looking for first available appointments
- Click on the three dots next to a career coach name to find their availability
- Then click on "Career Coaching" to see the available times
If none of the available appointments work with your schedule, email email@example.com with your availability and someone will contact you directly to schedule an appointment.
Fall 2023 | Virtual Drop-Ins
Virtual drop-in career coaching appointments for the academic year will be held at the time noted below. These sessions, capped at 10 minutes in length, are available for quick questions and are not meant for long-term planning.
- Wednesdays - 12-4 p.m. (online via Zoom only)
Inclusion and Diversity Engagement
To schedule an appointment with a team member from the Office of Inclusion and Diversity Engagement, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule an appointment to discuss co-curricular opportunities that enhance your classroom learning, such as student organizations, student ambassador programs, and other leadership development opportunities with a team member from the Office of Student Engagement, visit ist.psu.edu/engage/meet.
If you have questions about course registration, comprehensive exams, final exam scheduling, degree requirements, or other matters, contact email@example.com to request a virtual or phone appointment.
World Campus Students
Current undergraduate students should contact their Penn State World Campus academic adviser with specific program questions, which can be found in LionPATH. For academic and student services, students should visit the World Campus website.
Current graduate students can contact the Office of Graduate Programs for program-related questions. Information related to financial aid, technical support, and other student support items can be found on the World Campus website.