We recommend attending one of Brazen's live trainings before your first event, or reviewing an on-demand training here.
Bookmark app.brazenconnect.com/cc to log on or use the link you receive in your reminder emails. There is no software download needed to participate; all you need is a strong, steady internet connection. If you cannot remember your password, please follow "forgot password" steps here.
Before the Event
- Build your booth
- The person who registered for Pro Expo will be listed as the "booth owner" who is responsible for setting up your booth and adding representatives. If you need to change the booth owner, please email Brianne Lippert at email@example.com.
- Add content to your booth. This includes images, information about your organization, upcoming positions that you would like to promote, and additional connection information (e.g. social media channels).
- Add representatives. These are the people who will be chatting 1:1 with job seekers. They will need to RSVP as a representative to attend. If you are the booth owner and would also like to chat with job seekers, you will need to add yourself as a representative.
- Add an email to the Drop Off Notes field on the Representatives tab. This will allow students to leave you a message if they are unable to meet with you during the fair.
- Update your browser. We recommend Chrome, but Brazen works with updated versions of Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
- Log on 5-10 minutes early to ensure no technical issues. Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org is the best way to get live event support. The site will refresh when the event is live.
During the Event
- Turn up your volume so you can hear when you are connected with a candidate.
- Be sure to click the GREEN chat button. If nothing happens right away, that just means there aren't any candidates waiting in line.
- Extending Chats: You may extend a chat once by 2, 5, or 10 minutes. We recommend avoid extending too much especially if the candidate volume is high.
- Ending Chats: Chats will end when time runs out or if either party clicks the red “End This Chat” button.
- Next Steps Ratings - After each chat, give your candidate a next step and couple of notes before moving onto the next candidate for easy follow up.
After the Event
- Save all follow up for after the event.
- Use the follow-up features after the event under the "history" tab to email the candidate or forward to another recruiter/hiring manager.