Every year, the Office of Career Solutions and Corporate Engagement holds two career fairs specifically for IST students—the fall and spring Internship and Career Fairs. These events allow IST students to explore internship and career opportunities, while also giving employers exclusive access to the college's impressive pool of talented students.
By attending one of the College of IST's career fairs, employers can:
- gain the inside track on recruiting IST students
- leverage the skills and knowledge of our students to support your business and IT objectives
- connect with IST students who are interested in your organization's initiatives and employment opportunities
- shape tomorrow's leaders by giving our students indispensable learning opportunities
- strengthen your corporate relationship with the College of IST and Penn State
Penn State Career Days
Penn State Career Services organizes Career Days each fall and spring that are open to any Penn State student.
Fall Career Days
September 13-16, 2022
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Bryce Jordan Center