The College of IST's Human Resources team aims to attract and retain top-quality faculty and staff. We accomplish this by creating a work environment that values and supports students, faculty, and staff while pledging ourselves to workforce diversity and promoting professional development.
In addition, our team manages and provides guidance on the following matters:
- providing consultation and support to faculty and staff
- ensuring compliance with Penn State policies and procedures
- coordination of Visa process (J-1, H-1B, Permanent Residents, etc.)
- salary administration and staffing
- collaboration with HR Services on recruitment, onboarding, job analysis, FMLA, and talent management
- providing guidance on staff recruitment and search committees
Faculty and staff are encouraged to use the self-service feature within HR Shared Services, the University-wide approach to helping employees, retirees, and prospective employees with their HR needs. If you have questions for the College of IST's Human Resources team, contact us at email@example.com.