The Office of Marketing and Communications executes strategic and creative initiatives that advance the college's mission; enhance its brand and reputation; and showcase the excellence of its educational, research, service, and outreach efforts.
Specifically, our priorities are to:
- write news, research, and feature stories
- build and manage relationships with external media and University communicators
- develop marketing collateral including flyers, brochures, presentations, and promotional items
- manage the college's website and social media channels
- publish iConnect, the college's biannual magazine
- provide strategic marketing and communications guidance to advance the goals of IST units as they relate to the college's broader strategic initiatives
- provide photography and videography support for college events and programs
Have an idea for a story or a question about our work? Contact us at email@example.com.