Change of Campus | College of Information Sciences and Technology
Close Open

Please Update Your Browser.

It is recommended that you update your browser to the latest version to view the website's full experience.


Change of Campus

You are here

To view which programs are offered at which campuses, please click here. Students who are currently attending a campus location other than University Park but are considering changing their campus location should first review the information below.

Undergraduate students can request a change of campus through their Student Center in LionPATH using the Update Campus application.

Type of Change

Students can request either a permanent or a temporary change of campus. A temporary change of campus should be requested when circumstances are such that students need to change to a campus other than their home campus for one semester only. Students should discuss this decision with their assigned academic adviser. At the end of an approved temporary change of campus, students must return to their home campus. Students are expected to adhere to all policies related to this request.

Automatic Change of Campus Response

Students must be in a major, have between 44.1 and 74 credits at the beginning of the term and request a permanent change of campus to a campus where their major can be completed. The change of major and change of campus are two separate and distinct processes. Change of majors should always be completed first.

If a student has a pending change of major request in Update Academics, they cannot submit a change of campus request. If a conditional response is received for change of major students can file a change of campus.

For additional information regarding using Update Campus please refer to the LionPATH help page. The help page also includes Frequently Asked Questions-Change of Campus (COC). All information should be read carefully prior to sending emails to academic advisers.