Which CAS course should I take? | College of Information Sciences and Technology
Close Open

Please Update Your Browser.

It is recommended that you update your browser to the latest version to view the website's full experience.


Which CAS course should I take?

You are here

All CAS 100 courses will satisfy the GWS requirement.  CAS 100A has an emphasis on public speaking and presentations. CAS 100B focuses on group problem solving and group presentations. CAS 100C involves message evaluation and analysis.  You may want to consider taking CAS 100B due to the group presentation skills needed in IST/SRA courses.