How and when do I declare a minor? | College of Information Sciences and Technology
Close Open

Please Update Your Browser.

It is recommended that you update your browser to the latest version to view the website's full experience.


How and when do I declare a minor?

You are here

Students wishing to declare a minor must use UPDATE ACADEMICS through LionPATH. Intent to pursue a minor may be declared after the student has achieved at least third semester classification (29.1 credits) or has been accepted into his/her major, but prior to the end of the late drop deadline of the student's final semester. If students no longer wish to complete a minor they declared they need to use Update Academics to remove the minor from their student record.