The Corporate Associates Program at the Penn State College of Information Sciences and Technology (IST) provides an opportunity for companies to develop long-lasting, strategic partnerships with a college dedicated to educating the next generation of leaders for the digital 21st century.
College of IST graduates are in demand. More than 300 companies are actively recruiting our students using the IST job posting system. Through the Corporate Associates Program, your company will raise its visibility among our student body, and you’ll develop relationships with members of our faculty and staff, and forge strong connections with Penn State.
- Work closely with Career Solutions staff to facilitate student, staff, and faculty relationships
- Premier booth location for the College of IST’s fall and spring career fairs, ProExpo and Future Forum
- Receptions with IST’s dean, and student and faculty leaders
- Student networking opportunities, such as Open House, ice cream socials, student organization events and field trips
- Participation in résumé reviews, mock interviews, tech talks, workshops, information sessions, networking events, and other engagement opportunities
- First right-of-refusal on interview space in IST Building
- First right-of-refusal to collaborate with student organization events
- Participation in classroom projects (at faculty’s discretion)
- Opportunities to speak to classes (at faculty’s discretion)
- Access to student organizations and student leaders
- Corporate logo on IST’s website
- College social media presence
- Sponsored networking events
“This program facilitates the recruitment process and reduces the amount of time our key resources typically devote to recruitment. It has proved to have a positive impact on our overall recruitment.” – Joe Atkinson, Partner, PwC